Devious Maids June and July Episode Details
By The Screen Spy Team on June 27, 2013
WIPING AWAY THE PAST (#103)
- Airs Sunday, July 7 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- When Michael’s ex-wife, Olivia, drops a bomb about Taylor’s past, Marisol helps Taylor keep it together. Adrian tries to cheer up his newly divorced friend the only way he knows how, to Evelyn’s displeasure. Unbeknownst to Zoila, Valentina and Genevieve team up to get Remi to notice Valentina as more than just a friend. Spence offers to help Rosie out of a bind, but Rosie wonders if his generosity comes with strings attached. Carmen finally gets a meeting with a major music producer and needs Sam’s help to sell her diva image.
MAKING YOUR BED (#104)
- Airs Sunday, July 14 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- The arrival of Genvieve’s brother, Henri, complicates matters for Zoila, whose heart he broke years before. Rosie vows to help Spence with his marriage. Tensions between Carmen and Odessa are at an all-time high when Alejandro allows Carmen to be a guest at the party he’s hosting while Odessa works in her place. Marisol offers to work a fundraiser at the Powell house in order to uncover more information about Flora’s murder.
TAKING OUT THE TRASH (#105)
- Airs Sunday, July 21 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- A visitor from Carmen’s past shows up at Alejandro’s house. Valentina tries keeping her emotions in check after meeting Remi’s new “friend.” The strained relationship between Marisol and her son, Eddie, becomes apparent when new information about Flora comes to light. Peri is convinced Spence is having an affair and tries bribing Rosie for the woman’s name. Evelyn and Adrian celebrate a very important birthday.
WALKING THE DOG (#106)
- Airs Sunday, July 28 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- Genevieve hits a rough financial patch, putting Zoila’s job in jeopardy. Marisol makes an important discovery at the Powell house. Rosie and Spence heat up. Carmen gets jealous when Sam starts dating. Valentina worries about Remi’s erratic behavior.