ScreenSpy - big news from the small screen
Don't Miss

First Details on the Person Of Interest Penultimate Episode 1.22 ‘No Good Deed’

By on March 22, 2012
Jim Caviezel as John Reese in Person of Interest. Image © CBS

Jim Caviezel as John Reese in Person of Interest. Image © CBS

CBS released a press statement on its season finale dates today. Among the list were some interesting snippets on Person of Interest’s 22d, and penultimate episode of the season. (We have since learned that an additional episode has been added to the season, bringing the total episode order to 23.)

The season finale will air May 17.

Episode 22 will be called ‘No Good Deed.’  An official description follows:

9:00-10:00 PM PERSON OF INTEREST – The newest POI’s curiosity could spell his doom when he finds himself embroiled in a dark government conspiracy – one that Finch is all too familiar with.

Meanwhile, Reese uncovers something revealing about Finch’s past.

The Season Finale Episode will be entitled ‘Firewall.’ Details follow:

9:00-10:00 PM PERSON OF INTEREST – As the clock ticks down, Reese (Jim Caviezel) winds up trapped with his POI in the most heavily surveilled part of the city, forced to rely on the help of Finch (Michael Emerson), Carter (Taraji P. Henson) and Fusco (Kevin Chapman) to fend off the FBI, corrupt cops and a slew of old foes.

Episode 1.18 ‘Identity Crisis’ – March 29
Episode 1.19 ‘Flesh and Blood’ – April 5
Episode 1.20 – ‘Matsya Nyaya’  April 26.
Episode 1.21 – ‘Many Happy Returns’  May 3.
Episode 1.22 – ‘No Good Deed’  May 10.
Episode 1.23 – ‘Firewall’ on May 17.

Excited?

19 Comments

1. starlady

March 22, 2012 at 11:44 pm

I don’t want this show to end! No hiatus please.

• Isadora

March 23, 2012 at 12:05 am

Me neither!! 🙁
      And no hiatus, too!! That’s absurd!!

2. Isadora

March 23, 2012 at 12:04 am

I can’t wait to see this!!!
    But it’ll only be aired in May 17th??? That’s ridiculous! 🙁

Anyway, thanks for sharing this!!

3. chimera

March 23, 2012 at 12:35 am

So will this be Episode 22 or 23?

• Jennifer Griffin

March 23, 2012 at 8:53 am

So, they’ve added an additional episode – making the season finale episode number 23.

Air dates currently indicate the following:

Identity Crisis – March 29
      Flesh and Blood – April 5
      Episode 20 – [untitled as I type] – April 26 (there’s the gap!)
      Episode 21 – May 3
      Episode 22 – May 10
      No Good Deed – May 17
      Hope this helps. If the schedule changes, I’ll do my best to type in an update here.

• ash

March 23, 2012 at 9:42 am

Titles are here:

Ep 20 – Matsya Nyaya ~ April 26th
        Ep 21 – Many Happy Returns ~ May 3rd
        Ep 22 – No Good Deed ~ May 10th
        Ep 23 – (TBA) ~ May 17th

(STVPlus website)

• Jennifer Griffin

March 23, 2012 at 10:28 am

Ash, thanks so much for the details & updates. Have amended the post accordingly.

• ash

March 23, 2012 at 1:50 pm

You’re welcome 🙂

• chimera

April 14, 2012 at 8:12 pm

I read on the ‘net that the finale is entitled “Firewall”

So…the word can mean either a physical barrier against heat/fire…or…a technological one to prevent unauthorized computer access.

I’m willing to bet it’s the latter and perhaps a reference to “Root” coming into the play again!

4. deborah saunders

March 23, 2012 at 2:27 am

Looking forward to this! Hope Reese makes it out alive and we don’t have to wait till Season Two to find out what happens.

5. ash

March 23, 2012 at 9:43 am

I AM SO EXCITED yet I don’t want it to end .. it feels like yesterday when the show premiered..

6. Brenda

March 23, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to see the episodes. I love this show!

7. chimera

March 25, 2012 at 12:30 am

Love this show! Am already looking forward to the reruns (hope CBS plans on airing them!!)

8. madstudfarm

April 5, 2012 at 12:04 am

Just discovered your site Jennifer, and I Love It!

Very much looking forward to the upcoming POI episodes.
    The show has really come on and hit all the right notes for me.

-It has a heart- not just another procedural
    -Intriguing post 911 surveillance and paranoia
    -The “Minority Report” type solving crimes before they occur is very refreshing and quite different from the CSIs and the other Cop Shows.
    -Great guest stars/recurring stars – Paige Turco is gorgeous.
    -Taraji’s Carter is the most believable female policewoman on TV I have ever seen, I totally buy her as a cop.
    -Fusco’s loyalty – love the arc

Thanks

9. Leina

April 6, 2012 at 5:32 am

This show is addicting, and I can’t wait until Thursday. Reese is a sexy dark angel, I swear. The characters are smart. believable, and the writing is outstanding for each! I definitely don’t want the show to go on hiatus (I even watch the rerun episodes because there are MANY things to pay attention to in the background that appear in later episodes)! I don’t want the season to end, either. *Pout* All I have to say is that the first season better be released on DVD lickity-split!

10. Mary

April 22, 2012 at 6:16 pm

First of Thank you very much Jennifer for this lovely site, I am Jim Caviezel Huge fan, he is unique, talented, handsome, and above all good hearted man, may all good things come to him, and I really love POI, wonderful show, Excellent Cast, and it just get better.

• Jennifer Griffin

April 22, 2012 at 7:27 pm

And thank you Mary for that lovely comment. We’re very fond of Jim Caviezel here on Chevron One! Person of Interest is gong from strength to strength. It’s one of those shows that truly deserves its huge audience.

• Mary

April 23, 2012 at 7:21 am

You’re welcome, Jennifer. Best of Luck.