ScreenSpy - big news from the small screen
Don't Miss

Jo Taps Her Inner Khaleesi in 4 Sneak Peeks at Twisted “The Son Also Falls”

By on March 5, 2014

It looks like Jo is tapping into her inner Khaleesi in these new sneak peeks from ABC Family’s Twisted March 11th episode.

At least Charlie, the new campaign manager for Jo’s shot at student body president, seems to think so.

Is Charlie just too good to be true? Holding hands and skimming stones and now a blatant Game of Thrones reference?

The bigger question remains though. Is Jo too blinded by Charlie’s charm to see that pushing Danny away right now might not be such a good thing, even if Danny is convinced their shared ordeal is finally behind them?

And with Rico’s too-perfect new girlfriend Andie also in the running for SBP, how deliciously complicated will things become between these two old friends?

RELATED | First Look Images From Twisted “The Son Also Falls”

Check out the clips below, and hit our comments section with your theories.

Twisted’s “The Son Also Falls” episode airs Tuesday March 11 (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) on ABC Family.

1. Elena

March 6, 2014 at 8:05 am

This is ridiculous! How much more Jo Show can we take? All storylines and plot points must revolve around her, the most boring and uninspiring character on the show. No wonder the ratings are so low. I’m done with Twisted.

2. Rita

March 6, 2014 at 8:41 am

Thanks for these sneak peeks but why are Jo and Charlie getting so much more build-up than Danny and Lacey ever did? I have had enough of the entire show centering around Jo.

3. Laura

March 6, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Yawn I’m so bored with Jo. Sorry Avan , I love you but can’t watch it anymore. I thought the show is supposed to have 3 leads but all I can see is Jo’s pout.

4. Jasmine

March 6, 2014 at 9:55 pm

I am definitely tuning out. There is no balance on this show and they should change the name to Danny and the Mastersons

5. TVgirl

March 7, 2014 at 12:17 am

Twisted is no longer so twisty. Danny is just angsty instead of a possible sociopath. Baby out of wedlock storyline, seriously? The entire Vikram build-up only to kill him off in 5 minutes? And placing Jo front and center of the show has been the worst mistake of them all. My new motto: Just say No to the Po’ Jo Show!

6. Tara

March 7, 2014 at 12:24 am

Why is Jo told over and over and over again by every single person on this show how amazing and beautiful and smart and funny and perfect she is?? Yet, Lacey gets told something like that maybe twice ever? Jo gets 3 times as much screen time and character development as Lacey. Jo gets to cry, break down, express herself about every tiny little thing that happens to her and has a whole family the plot includes while Lacey doesn’t get any of that. Why has Jo been made into the lead of this show and Lacey has pretty much been relegated to simply the love interest? So much of this show is told through Jo’s POV, we hardly know Lacey, so no wonder she gets so much hate on Facebook.

7. Tina

March 7, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Most of the Twisted fans will still hate Jo. Giving her screen time will not change that, try to change the character of Jo from this #poorJo thing so that fans can like her.

8. Dawn

March 7, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Seriously, I never saw show runners want a show to be canceled so badly. What don’t the people in charge get? The Jo show isn’t a show viewers want to see. I know one thing for sure. I remember writers names as well as abc family. I will never invest in a show by them. So much potential ruined. Avan Kylie and maddie are amazing but it would have been nice to see a show about the three friends instead of the one whiny girl.

9. Anriv Nat

March 8, 2014 at 3:20 am

It is the JO SHOW. It is the JO SHOW. It is the JO SHOW.

What part of “It is the JO SHOW. ” that you don’t get? Ofcourse it has to be Jo and her boys, Jo and her parents, Jo and her transformation, Jo and her secrets, Jo and her angst, Jo and her sweaters, Jo and Rico, Jo and Danny, Jo and Tyler, Jo and Charlie.

We also get to see Danny on the side… And Lacey. Wait, Lacey .. Lacey who? Oh, the pretty, colored girl who has a gay father and an invisible sister. She would have been an interesting character had the writers and directors remembered her.

10. Becky

March 8, 2014 at 5:52 am

I’m so glad I stopped watching this show. I was duped into thinking it would be about three characters – Danny, Jo, and Lacey – but they’ve made it pretty clear the entire show and all its characters exist to revolve around Jo and her family. We’re supposed to believe she is a homely outcast but literally every person on this show is either head over heels in love with her and/or calling her “the most important person ever”. Give me a break. Best of luck to the cast on their future endeavours but I’m glad the ratings are plummeting.

11. Jemina

March 8, 2014 at 9:14 am

Just say No to the Po’s Jo show! Hahaha, love it!

I’ll remember these writers/producers as well because they’ve completely ruined a fascinating premise and driven it into the ground by choosing to focus on just one whiny bratty character and promote ship-war-baiting. Palone, Milch, Pratt, etc.