ScreenSpy - big news from the small screen
Don't Miss

New Trailer and Character Featurettes for Game of Thrones Season Two

By on March 18, 2012
Jack Gleeson as Joffrey Baratheon in Game of Thrones (Image © HBO. All Rights Reserved.)

The newest Season 2 promo trailer for HBO’s Game of Thrones is possibly even more beautiful than its predecessors, and is particularly delightful for the inclusion of another scene of Joffrey getting slapped. And to ensure that you are properly prepared for the new season, there are four new character featurettes on Joffrey Baratheon, Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow, and Renly Baratheon.

Game of Thrones premieres its second season on Friday, April 1 at 9 PM ET/PT on HBO.

8 Comments

1. alexmathayes

March 19, 2012 at 8:41 am

OH MY GOD… I knew TJ Burnside Clapp would cover it….. I completely adore you for putting up these and I hope you got the other teaser as titled “See What I’ve Become’

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Winter is finally coming and its getting closer every day.

• TJ Burnside Clapp

March 19, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Thanks Alex! I’ll get right on that other teaser. They seem to be putting them out on a daily basis now.

• alexmathayes

March 19, 2012 at 3:24 pm

One more heads up… on 25th March HBO will be releasing a 22 minutes preview for Season 2. It will have characters speaking off screen and also what will be coming in season 2

2. alexmathayes

March 19, 2012 at 8:57 am

In the teaser ‘Price for Our Sins’ the best moment… Joffrey getting slapped again by Tirion.. woohoooo

• TJ Burnside Clapp

March 19, 2012 at 1:21 pm

That was my absolute favorite part. I ran it back and played it about 5 times straight! 😀

• alexmathayes

March 19, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I’ve lost the count as to how many times I’ve watched each teaser….