The Secret Circle’s Louis Hunter: 5 Things to Know
Louis Hunter plays Nick Armstrong on the CW’s The Secret Circle. Fans of the show know Nick as a brooding loner who lost both parents in a tragic incident years ago. But did you know that Louis …
1. … Is a native of Sydney, Australia.
2. … Made his television debut playing Kyle Mulroney on the Australian drama Out of the Blue.
3. … Has a very specific favorite color. “I don’t know what the actual color is called,” he told Chevron One’s Jennifer Griffin. “but it’s like a dark blue with a really slight slight tinge of purple. I don’t know what that color is but it’s my favorite one.”
4. … Has a wishlist of cities he would like to visit, starting with San Francisco. We asked Louis if he he had the chance to live in any city for a year where he would go, and this is what he told us.
“I’m not sure,” he laughed. “There are so many cities I want to visit but I don’t know about living you know? Oh! That’s hard.”
After some consideration, he confided “I would like to live in New York for a while. I’d love to live in New York. Because I was living in Vancouver shooting the show I really enjoyed that city. I thought it was great. There are so many cities I would love to visit. I’d like to visit San Francisco which I’m doing this weekend, I’d like to visit Montreal. I want to visit Berlin. I want to visit Paris. I haven’t even been to Paris yet, so there’s a lot of places I want to go, but I can’t quite tell you which city I’d like to live in yet.”
5. … Doesn’t consider his character Nick to be Chance Harbor’s resident bad boy. “All of that bad boy attitude comes from a place which is really just hurt,” And all of those things that I’ve just listed are just bravado. It’s just a mask to make himself feel strong and tough in a world where he’s been really let down. It’s not fair and his way of dealing with that is by acting out this James Dean, Marlon Brando ‘what of it’ attitude.“