- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s Dracula
- The Geek’s Guide to Fall TV’s Hottest Men 2013
- Fall First Impressions: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- New Dramas on ABC This Fall
- New Dramas on NBC This Fall
- New Dramas on FOX This Fall
- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s “The Blacklist”
- Rake Pilot Review: “Dean’s Life is Falling apart. Kinnear Makes it a Joy to Watch”
- At First Glance: No Nonsense Reviews of the CW’s New Fall Dramas
- Are Crane And Mills TV’s Next Investigating Duo? Sleepy Hollow Pilot Review
- Must See Genre TV: Almost Human is Almost Perfect
New Girl Season 3 Scoop: Nick’s Brush with the Border Police
New Girl is set to return strong on Tuesday September 17th as part of FOX’s new comedy block featuring The Mindy Project and newcomers Dads and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
The season two finale saw Nick (Jake Johnson) and Jess (Zooey Deschanel) finally making a verbal commitment to their on again off again relationship in the aftermath of Cece’s (Hannah Simone) shambles of a wedding.
But following the proverbial dust settling on Cece and Shivrang’s near miss, Schmidt’s (Max Greenfield) difficult choice, guest star Taylor Swift as Elaine, a rabid badger and that song we won’t mention for fear we’ll be humming it all day, what’s next for Jess and Nick?
Rumor has it that the season three premiere episode, entitled “All In,” will see the star-crossed lovers making ‘a romantic run’ for the border – possibly to escape the wedding fallout, but most likely to spend some time alone with the newness of their commitment. However things won’t go smoothly for Nick and Jess, as their wild Mexican adventure takes a turn for the worse when Nick is arrested. Where do we come from, where do we go, indeed!
More as we have it.
New Girl returns Tuesday September 17th (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX.