- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s Dracula
- The Geek’s Guide to Fall TV’s Hottest Men 2013
- Fall First Impressions: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- New Dramas on ABC This Fall
- New Dramas on NBC This Fall
- New Dramas on FOX This Fall
- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s “The Blacklist”
- Rake Pilot Review: “Dean’s Life is Falling apart. Kinnear Makes it a Joy to Watch”
- At First Glance: No Nonsense Reviews of the CW’s New Fall Dramas
- Are Crane And Mills TV’s Next Investigating Duo? Sleepy Hollow Pilot Review
- Must See Genre TV: Almost Human is Almost Perfect
Is Reese Leaving the POI Team? First Details From Person of Interest’s “Aletheia”
Remember just a couple of short weeks ago when you thought you’d never get over Carter’s brutal death, and that things on CBS’ Person of Interest would never be the same again?
Well it seems you’re not alone.
First details on the drama’s upcoming winter finale tease that Reese (Jim Caveizel) will remain awol, following his heartbreak and disillusionment over Carter’s death, and his purpose on Finch’s team. (For the record, Reese may leave the POI team, but we’ll never stop watching for his return.)
The Jan. 7 cliffhanger”Alethia” is set to see the team continue to struggle without Reese, as first explored in Dec. 17th’s “Lethe.”
However as multiple enemies converge on the team – as they in turn scramble to protect their dying POI (recurring guest star Saul Rubinek) – being down one man could have catastrophic repercussions for everyone.
Come back Reese. We need you!
Catch “Aletheia” Tuesday Jan. 7 (10:01-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.