- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s Dracula
- The Geek’s Guide to Fall TV’s Hottest Men 2013
- Fall First Impressions: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- New Dramas on ABC This Fall
- New Dramas on NBC This Fall
- New Dramas on FOX This Fall
- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s “The Blacklist”
- Rake Pilot Review: “Dean’s Life is Falling apart. Kinnear Makes it a Joy to Watch”
- At First Glance: No Nonsense Reviews of the CW’s New Fall Dramas
- Are Crane And Mills TV’s Next Investigating Duo? Sleepy Hollow Pilot Review
- Must See Genre TV: Almost Human is Almost Perfect
Revenge’s Margarita Levieva Guests on The Blacklist’s “Gina Zanetakos”
Revenge alum Margarita Levieva will guest on The Blacklist’s October 28 episode ”Gina Zanetakos.”
We last saw Margarita Levieva’s ill-fated Amanda going down with her ship on ABC’s Revenge last season, but the actress is set to stir things up on NBC’s The Blacklist when she guests on the October 28th episode ”Gina Zanetakos.”
Levieva will play the beautiful and deadly corporate terrorist, Gina Zanetakos, who also happens to be the next name on Red’s (James Spader) Blacklist of assassins, terrorists and kingpins.
Meanwhile, much like the real Amanda Clarke, Liz (Megan Boone) continues to hold on to that wooden box of secrets we saw introduced in the Blacklist’s series premiere, and we are told the episode will also see Tom (Ryan Eggold) confronting Liz about its contents.
Tom claims he’s innocent (natch), and insists they turn the box into the FBI so that his name can be cleared. Hmm …. we don’t trust you yet Tom (if that really is your name), and we don’t think Liz should either.
Catch Margarita Levieva’s sexy turn as a corporate terrorist on The Blacklist’s October 28 episode, Monday (10:01PM – 11:00PM) on NBC.
First look images from the episode, courtesy of NBC, follow below.