THIS IS US Goes to the Superbowl in “The Game Plan”
BY Jennifer Griffin
Published 5 years ago
Everyone’s new favorite family is back on TV tonight.
So what can we expect from the Pearsons this week? Well, we’re glad you asked because, fresh from a morning screening, we’ve got some exclusive scoop (meaning you won’t read it anyplace else) on “The Game Plan” and a new sneak peek clip to help you prepare for tonight. (You still have the Kleenex on standby, right?)
- Ever wondered if we’ll get a glimpse at Jack or Rebecca’s childhood? If you’ve been hankering for a look at Mama and Papa Pearson as kids then this is the episode for you.
- #WhereIsJack is our favorite This is Us Twitter hashtag. Don’t worry. You’ll find out exactly where Jack is in tonight’s episode.
- The Pearsons love football, and the Pittsburgh Steelers in particular, but it wasn’t always the case. “The Game Plan” will show how a love of the game brought everyone a little closer together.
- Check out a flashback to Jack and Rebecca’s footloose and fancy free lifestyle, pre-kids. Three words. Shots. In. Bed. Seriously, who would be crazy enough to want to give all this up to have children?
- We’ll meet Miguel’s adorable wife.
- We’ll see Mandy Moore sing. Did you know Rebecca’s ambition is to become a famous singer?
- Kevin overstays his welcome at Randall and Beth’s house, but manages to pull a win from the situation.
- Randall and Beth will be going through their own personal crisis this week.
- Justin Hartley is incredibly talented at playing an actor who is out of his depth. Tonight we’ll see him attempting to get to grips with a big, intellectual, terrifying play. His scenes are a joy to watch.
- Find out why Kate insists on watching the Superbowl alone.
Here’s that clip we mentioned earlier.
This is Us airs Tuesday October 25 on NBC.