- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s Dracula
- The Geek’s Guide to Fall TV’s Hottest Men 2013
- Fall First Impressions: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- New Dramas on ABC This Fall
- New Dramas on NBC This Fall
- New Dramas on FOX This Fall
- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s “The Blacklist”
- Rake Pilot Review: “Dean’s Life is Falling apart. Kinnear Makes it a Joy to Watch”
- At First Glance: No Nonsense Reviews of the CW’s New Fall Dramas
- Are Crane And Mills TV’s Next Investigating Duo? Sleepy Hollow Pilot Review
- Must See Genre TV: Almost Human is Almost Perfect
WATCH: 5 Sneak Peeks at the Agents of SHIELD Pilot Episode
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD (we not doing the periods between the letters any more. It’s exhausting!) hits our screens from Tuesday September 24th, and to celebrate this exciting new show, we’ve got 5 sneak peeks from the pilot episode to share with you below.
The premiere episode, set just after the Battle of New York (featured in the Avengers movie), sees a world changed, as people wake up to the fact that superheroes walk among us.
Agent Phil Coulson is back (we don’t know how, we’re just happy) and his first mission is to assemble a team to track a potentially sinister group – the mysterious Rising Tide.
The pilot follows Coulson’s efforts (some more successful than others) to form this new team from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division). Their first assignment? To to track down a seemingly ordinary man who has gained extraordinary powers – powers that could have devastating consequences.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.
Guest starring are J. August Richards as Mike, Shannon Lucio as Debbie, Ron Glass as Dr. Streiten and Bob Stephenson as Gary, with special guest star Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill.
The pilot episode (entitled “Pilot”) was written by Joss Whedon & Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by Joss Whedon.