- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s Dracula
- The Geek’s Guide to Fall TV’s Hottest Men 2013
- Fall First Impressions: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- New Dramas on ABC This Fall
- New Dramas on NBC This Fall
- New Dramas on FOX This Fall
- Fall First Impressions: NBC’s “The Blacklist”
- Rake Pilot Review: “Dean’s Life is Falling apart. Kinnear Makes it a Joy to Watch”
- At First Glance: No Nonsense Reviews of the CW’s New Fall Dramas
- Are Crane And Mills TV’s Next Investigating Duo? Sleepy Hollow Pilot Review
- Must See Genre TV: Almost Human is Almost Perfect
Sherlock’s Lara Pulver on Nude Scenes: ‘I have never felt so vulnerable’
Sherlock’s Lara Pulver has opened up about her nude scenes in Sunday’s Sherlock. The Scandal in Belgravia star, who played Dominatrix Irene Adler, stripped naked in one scene in order to confuse and disorientate the usually astute Sherlock Holmes.
The actress recently told the British Sun newspaper “I have never felt so vulnerable in my whole life and in feeling that vulnerability it unleashed an inner power.”
“I thought, ‘OK, I’m naked, I’m exposing everything, you can’t hide behind Spanx, you can’t hide behind a dress.’ It’s like, ‘I’m completely naked, what of it?’ There is something about being a woman and being naked that’s great and I thought, ‘Let’s just celebrate that’.”
Season two of Sherlock continues on BBC1 on Sunday 8th January with The Hounds of Baskerville.